http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/1012 I have an important question. Important because I have studied this unthought topic since long.
“Pipal” tree. It is worshiped in India. This trees grabs the space and food of other trees. I myself observed that birds don’t like living on it if other choices are available.
Near to Pipal tree there is barren land. A lady explained that’s because it needs a lot of resources.
Since many days I am thinking only on this line.
I know I can be discouraged by other groups therefore thought of sharing out here with a hope that someone can understand.
We “accept” energy and we also “give out” energy.
http://heatherbestel.com/2010/05/can-you-really-relax-in-just-ten-minutes/ Energy can be either positive or negative.
http://irvat.org/oferta/budynek-e/budynek-e-2pietro/klatka-b-mieszkanie-10.html Tell me why a plant giving out negative energy be worshipped?
hombres solteros buscando pareja en panama So many earth quakes, floods, etc. Energy is being generated on earth itself. It seems less likely that energy is being poured from the sky.
vivastreet mujer busca hombre santiago chile Tell me why? From where is so much negative energy coming from?
go to link Answer me why should I worship it?
see Arya Samaj the most pious form of Hindhusim believes in worshipping it.
http://killjoytattoo.com/?kremeni=singleb%C3%B6rse-kreis-steinfurt&6c0=1f From where is energy coming from?
enter Somewhere the energy is being growing?
les rencontres lpa Without energy I cannot hold a pen how will I write a hypothesis?
http://htadesignvn.com/?prostin=como-conocer-a-la-mujer-de-tu-vida&2e2=9f Researched by Ekta Kalra
So applying a fee is a good idea!
So let’s do a thing..
The youth who drink two bottles of wine in a day should work for 4 hours a day to save money for treatment.
The youth who drinks 4 bottles of wine a day should work for 8 hours a day to save money for liver transplant.
If you take drugs you should work 16 hours to save for hospitalisation.
You can move free to kill a man if you can help educate his child!
A sin has a solution!
Are we preaching religion or discussing science!
Occupy which land my friend for the sin of pollution!
Where to move free?
We are hurting the earth and then helping her out!
What if I think it fit to slap a lady and then give two kisses on each cheek?
Sin has no solution it should be stopped!
You cannot escape the wound casted on earth! Can you? Move safe! What you used to wound the earth will move first to hurt you! Good luck with laws!
BTW how many years ago the act of murder was a crime? How many more murders these days? The world needs a complete stop not a way out of sin!
What do you think?
Can I burn someone’s home please with the surety that I will help him build a palace? The loss can be recovered? The end can see new day? Who knows the truth that this will be the last day of your life when I burn the home and there will be no room in life for a palace?
Written by Ekta Kalra
1. Homa therapy has proven to be of help in rivers and tanks.
2. Has proven to improve the quality of water.
3. Solution to problems in river have already been solved with Homa ash.
4. Homa therapy can affect microbes of oceans.
5. Health of marine animals like fish can be confirmed through it.
6. Homa therapy ash is the ultimate solution.
7. The struggle for want of climate change solution ends here.
8. We are helping multiply “all” good microbes in oceans just by one addition of Homa ash.
9. There can be no other way in geo engineering where a microbe is dealt with separately.
10. One answer to all problems in oceans – Homa Therapy.
Written and research by Ekta Kalra
1. Homa Therapy is the name of that solution.
2. The ash has the ability to lower body temperature.
3. The ash works by affecting the microbes in the body which in turn lower body temperature.
4. If the ash is added to ocean then it will lower its temperature.
5. The ash will multiply good microbes in the ocean and kill the bad microbes.
6. The effect of ash on microbes and other biotic forms in the ocean will lower temperature. Remember physical, chemical and biological agents in the ocean are all interrelated.
7. If the ash is added in the water adjacent to ice in the Arctic it will lower the temperature of water. The cooled water won’t allow the ice to melt.
8. More leaves means more rain. Ash can multiply the number of leaves and also increase the life span of leaves. It can help the soil hold water. It can cool the area and thereby prevent forest fires. It can also help in rain and solve the problem of dryness.
9. Homa therapy the ultimate solution!
Please note: The above written text comprises mainly of my understanding and the theories based on it. It needs to be researched further and aggressively dealt with.
Written and researched by Ekta Kalra
Did the Biosphere do that?
Does the Biosphere forming such a small percentage of earth is fully responsible for climate change?
Are we neglecting the power of crust and core of earth?
Are we neglecting the larger portion of earth which is not the one forming the biosphere?
Did this larger portion influence the biosphere or did this larger portion get influenced by the biosphere?
Who controls what?
Just 5% of the earth controls the remaining 95% of earth!
Unbelievable but is it true?
What we didn’t explore?
Written by Ekta Kalra
I know solution of climate change
Is not ready in hand,
It’s not ready in brain either,
But then why delete patience
From efforts that will shine.
Let there be hope
We humans will win the race
Let activism not alone threaten
But awaken as its goal.
Written by Ekta Kalra
1. Can hurricanes be controlled by water molecules absorption present in the air?
2. Do water molecules make the air that active?
3. Do water molecules provide that speed to the air molecules?
4. Is there any absorption of otherwise active air molecules taking place due to presence of water?
5. Is water vapour the violent part of hurricanes?
6. Can pillars constructed for the quick absorption of water molecules in air be constructed for protection from hurricanes?
7. Do water vapour act more violent in presence of certain types of microbes in the air?
8. Is microbe playing a greater role in hurricanes than we have judged so far?
9. Are microbes able to interact with atmospheric energies? This means both absorption and emission of energies.
Please discuss below.
Written by Ekta Kalra