http://huntersneeds.net/rigaro/1237 1. Was ever ocean water mixed with sewage?
2. Is sewage treatment separate from ocean water even in developing countries?
3. In olden days did people have awareness of cleanliness for oceans?
4. Is bacillus multiplying fast in oceans?
5. Is heated ocean a more favourable condition for bacillus multiplication?
6. Does bacillus causes multiplication results in heating oceans?
7. Does multiplication of microbes in oceans causes heat generation?
8. Do higher number of living microbes cause heating of oceans just by their number?
9. Is bacillus causing disease to those microbes which are responsible for otherwise cooling the oceans?
10. Can bacillus cause disease to microbes which eat methane?
11. Can bacillus impair the cooling features of marine animals?
12. Does some species of bacillus absorbs carbon dioxide from oceans or does it acts opposite by affecting those microbes which do absorb carbon dioxide?
13. Does bacillus affects marine life by causing diseases or disorders?
14. Is bacillus the black magician behind climate change?
15. Has bacillus undergone genetic changes due to exposure to chemicals dropped in oceans?
16. Did we humans change bacillus genetic makeup by exposure to antibiotics? Did these changed bacillus enter oceans through air, soil or water?
noun: bacillus; plural noun: bacilli
1. a rod-shaped bacterium.
* a disease-causing bacterium.”the bacillus was thought to have proliferated in water polluted by sewage
click Researched by Ekta Kalrafollow link