1. Can lightening withdraw the heat from water vapour and the remaining is liquid rain?
2. How are fire and rain related?
3. Is lightening or fire doing the major job of causing rain?
4. Can we try doing hawans with fire alone as the major ingredient and no other seeding to assure that it’s fire alone that has the strength to cause rain?
5. How can one prove?
6. Does fire has the capacity to get converted to lightening even on a future date?
7. If fire affects water vapour and water then how fire and lightening affect rain?
8. A hawan just with fire in the centre can help resolve it? Can it?
9. Are forest fires the cause of floods?
Questions by Ekta Kalra