http://flywind.com.br/bakester/4303 1. Homa therapy has proven to be of help in rivers and tanks.
go to link
2. Has proven to improve the quality of water.
3. Solution to problems in river have already been solved with Homa ash.
4. Homa therapy can affect microbes of oceans.
5. Health of marine animals like fish can be confirmed through it.
6. Homa therapy ash is the ultimate solution.
7. The struggle for want of climate change solution ends here.
8. We are helping multiply “all” good microbes in oceans just by one addition of Homa ash.
9. There can be no other way in geo engineering where a microbe is dealt with separately.
10. One answer to all problems in oceans – Homa Therapy.
rencontres koumac Written and research by Ekta Kalra
source link 1. Homa Therapy is the name of that solution.
2. The ash has the ability to lower body temperature.
3. The ash works by affecting the microbes in the body which in turn lower body temperature.
4. If the ash is added to ocean then it will lower its temperature.
5. The ash will multiply good microbes in the ocean and kill the bad microbes.
6. The effect of ash on microbes and other biotic forms in the ocean will lower temperature. Remember physical, chemical and biological agents in the ocean are all interrelated.
7. If the ash is added in the water adjacent to ice in the Arctic it will lower the temperature of water. The cooled water won’t allow the ice to melt.
8. More leaves means more rain. Ash can multiply the number of leaves and also increase the life span of leaves. It can help the soil hold water. It can cool the area and thereby prevent forest fires. It can also help in rain and solve the problem of dryness.
9. Homa therapy the ultimate solution!
https://mummiesclub.co.uk/bilbord/3324 Please note: The above written text comprises mainly of my understanding and the theories based on it. It needs to be researched further and aggressively dealt with.
pick up line online dating
actividades para solteros badajoz Thank you!
site rencontre 77 gratuit
enter Written and researched by Ekta Kalra