http://www.segway.fi/?kastoto=www-interactiveoption-com&938=5e A short discussion worth a thoughtful read:go to site
http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=ikili-opsiyon-analizleri&715=b7 1. This the season to be getting the cold and flu.
2. But is it possible for the bacteria and viruses that infect us so easily to get sick themselves?
3. In 1917, a microbiologist working at the Pasteur Institute in Paris discovered what he described as an invisible, antagonistic microbe that had a parasitic relationship with bacteria. He called it a bacteriophage (from phagein, “to eat”), a virus that infects bacteria.
02e39d84fdb795a52091253ad98fa8a8 Some thoughts:mабte single bergen
1. Can bacteriophage affect ocean microbes?
2. Can bacteriophage affect soil microbes?
3. Do oceans and soil also need doctors?
4. An infection to human body needs an antibiotic or antiviral?
5. Do the oceans and soil heal by itself?
6. Do oceans and soil need antibiotics or antiviral?
7. What if the illness spreads to marine plants and animals?
8. What if oceans die due to lack of proper medication?
9. Is microbiologist the physician for oceans and land?
10. What are the symptoms of illness?
11. Is excess heat or fever the first symptom of ocean and land illness?
12. Is cold chill the symptom of bacterias’ infection?
source link Researched by Ekta Kalra