1. If microbes can be produced industrially then they can also be deleted industrially. Right?
2. This means microbes can be “controlled” industrially.
3. The future depends on microbes so the future will be decided by which industry we set up.
4. Control which microbe my scientific friend?
5. Delete which microbe and multiply which one?
6. Knowledge of benefits and harms can speak a lot about it.
7. Knowledge will be dependent on number of microbes and number will decide benefit or harm level.
8. Will tomorrow see a new sunrise with microbes controlling the uncontrolled?
9. Will there be hundreds of industries tomorrow controlling methane, CO2 through microbes?
10. Will every gas molecule multiplying in air seek permission from microbial industry set up there?
11. Can industry so develop?
12. Desire to live asks for research.
Researched by Ekta Kalra