Are microbes the real power of world?
1. Microbes multiply on host.
2. All living beings on earth are actually hosts.
3. Is human existence also essential due to the performance of his job as a host?
4. When humans multiply the host centres of microbes multiply.
5. When humans die the hosts fade away.
6. When humans multiply hosts increase in number and microbes get transferred from parents to children.
7. Is every human a home of microbes?
8. Is every human breathe supporting microbial life?
9. Were humans created to support microbial life?
10. Were we humans created so that microbes should have more “advanced form of hosts” for supporting their lives?
11. Are we humans an abnormal creation at times so that different types of microbes can be supported?
12. Are microbes made for humans or are humans made for microbes?
13. Who’s world it is the truth be known without past held misconceptions?
14. In order to support certain pathogens are we ill?
15. If microbes are the ultimate truth of life then the control of life and death is in hands of microbes or God?
16. Do powerful energies operate through microbes?
17. We have 10 times as many microbes as we have cell. We have 100 trillion bacterial cells. Doesn’t this mean where on one hand some microbes must be supporting us there must be many which must be decaying us for death bed?
18. If microbes are the kings of earth then do they have a more scientific brain than we humans?
19. Are microbes more intellectual than humans?
20. Are humans intelligent due to what our cells learned since ages through microbes?
21. Is human intelligence really dependent on microbes?
Researched by Ekta Kalra