Some questions, some thoughts, microbes cannot be easily lost…
1. Do we know the quantity? Of what quantity are we talking about here?
2. Do we know the variety of what kinds or types are we talking about here?
3. Microbes leaking in the environment in huge numbers. Do we know the deletion of an act like this?
4. An age to delete microbial leakage…Will earth ever have so much time?
5. Will a microbial death come before earth’s natural decay?
6. Ruled by the big powers next will small microbes dominate our world?
7. Who will be blamed? Scientists who give life to health and death to illness will bring about an unpredictable global end?
8. Will this cast dark shadows of microbes on oceans and air?
9. Will microbes travel faster than Internet?
10. Will there be a microbial end and decay of life through speed of light?
11. Industrial production they talk about. Industrial means HUGE. The rest game is played by microbes which multiply soon.
12. Engineering will create a greater hazard than good when changed microbes will change the face of earth.
13. This is the end.
14. Microbial death.
Reference for study:
Researched by Ekta Kalra